DETAILED WEATHER FORECAST
Mostly sunny with a few high-level clouds. Highs near 70.
Clear to partly cloudy & cool. Lows in the mid to upper 40s.
Increasing clouds with a few showers possible toward evening. Highs again near 70.
Mostly cloudy with a few showers. Highs in the lower 70s.
Becoming mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Mostly sunny. Highs near 80.
Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s.
Have a great Tuesday!
Chief Meteorologist Travis Koshko
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
Want to see where precipitation is falling? Click on our Interactive Radar anytime!
Copyright © 2014 Gray MidAmerica TV Interactive Media, LLC.