DETAILED WEATHER FORECAST
Mostly cloudy and chilly with a few early flurries or light showers. Highs in the lower 40s.
Partly cloudy with fog developing. Temperatures drop into the upper 20s.
Mostly sunny. Highs near 40.
Partly sunny. Highs near 50.
Mostly sunny. Highs near 60.
Partly sunny with isolated showers. Highs in the upper 50s.
Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s.
Partly cloudy. Highs near 50.
Meteorologist James Gilbert
**You've got several ways to check out the Weather Authority forecast:
1) On the web: cvilleweather.com
2) On Facebook: www.facebook.com/CBS19Weather
3) On Twitter: twitter.com/CBS19Weather
4) On our iPhone / iPad / iPod app; just go to the Apple iTunes store and search "newsplex"
5) By calling our Weather Authority Phone-a-Forecast: (434) 220-7557
Want to see where precipitation is falling? Click on our Interactive Radar anytime!
Copyright © 2014 Gray MidAmerica TV Interactive Media, LLC.