Martha Jefferson Healthwise: Babysitter's Training Course
- Martha Jefferson Hospital is teaming up with the Red Cross to offer a free babysitter's training course. To sign up, just call Martha Jefferson Health Connection at 434-654-7009.
Martha Jefferson Healthwise: Outpatient Pharmacy
- The Martha Jefferson Hospital pharmacy is located in the gift shop in the hospital and is open to discharged patients, cancer center patients, E.R. patients and patients that are there for an appointment with a specialist.
Martha Jefferson Healthwise: Bariatric Online Seminar
- If you're thinking about weight loss surgery, Martha Jefferson Hospital is hoping to make that decision easier with a new bariatric online seminar.
Martha Jefferson Healthwise: Cardiac Counselor
- If certain heart conditions run in your family, it may be time to talk to a cardiac genetic counselor. In this week's Martha Jefferson Healthwise report, we found out more about testing being offered at the hospital to find out your risk for structural cardiac issues.
Martha Jefferson Healthwise: Stroke Awareness Month
- May is Stroke Awareness Month and one area woman is sharing her story with the hopes that it will help someone else get the care they need quickly and possibly save a life.
More HealthWise Headlines