Are you ready for your chance to see the Blue Man Group perform on March 3rd? Well get your creative juices flowing... CBS19 / ABC16 / WAHU FOX27 / MyCville are having a Blue Man Group ART contest!
Just participate online and you could win 4 tickets to see the Blue Man Group on March 3rd and 4 tickets to the Meet-And-Greet after the show!
One Runner-Up will receive 2 tickets to the show. So...
In honor of their new tour, How To Be A Megastar Tour 2.0, Blue Man Group set up a website to let YOU experience art the Blue Man way, at art.blueman.com.
Using an interactive canvas, viewers can create masterpieces using everything from digital fingerpaint, twinkies, jello, and even confetti!!
When you are finished with your art, click the "Send Artwork" button and send it to
by 5 PM on Friday, February 23rd. Make sure to include your own full name and phone number in the "From" part of the message. You will receive a confirmation email once your art has been received.
After all of the artwork is collected, it will be judged by our stations. The winner will be announced Monday, February 26 on Good Morning Charlottesville.
We want to see the most creative art that is out there. It should emphasize your love for the area, our community, the Blue Man Group and your local television. Any art that includes profanity or explicit sexual or violent content will be disqualified.
So are you ready to get started? Go to art.blueman.com now!
1. Employees of WCAV-TV, WVAW-TV, WAHU-TV, MyC'ville-TV, John Paul Jones Arena, Blue Man Group and their immediate families, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising agencies are not eligible.
2. No purchase necessary. To enter the Blue Man Group Art Contest: 1) Log on to www.charlottesvillenewsplex.tv and click on the Contest graphic to get to the contest page. 2) Go to art.blueman.com to create your art. 3) Once your art is completed, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with your own full name, email address, and phone number in the message. You will receive a confirmation email once your art has been received.
3. One Grand Prize winner and one Runner-Up will be voted on once all art is received. All art must be received by 5PM on Friday, February 23 in order to be applicable. The winners will be announced on-air during Good Morning Charlottesville on Monday, February 26. The winners will also be contacted by telephone and/or email.
4. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility, advertising and liability release or prizes will be forfeited. All winners agree to use of their names, voices and likenesses in publicity and advertising without further compensation, except where prohibited by law.
5. Please only one entry per person, and only one winner per family and/or household.
6. No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Grand Prize package will consist of 4 tickets to the Blue Man Group show at the John Paul Jones Arena on March 3rd, as well as 4 tickets to the Meet-and-Greet. The Runner-Up package will consist of 2 tickets to the Blue Man Group show at the John Paul Jones Arena on March 3rd.
7. Contest runs from January 31 through February 23 at 5 p.m., with the winner to be announced on February 26.
8. Winner must be a minimum of 18 years old to win.
9. For names of prizewinners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WCAV WVAW WAHU TV, 999 2nd Street S.E. Charlottesville VA, 22902.