May 8, 2012
May is unofficially Wine Festival Month in central Virginia, and Edible Blue Ridge publisher Steve Russell joined CBS19's Michelle Rupp to run through all of your options.
1) Wine Festival at Monticello: Saturday, May 12 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Monticello. Reservation required.
2) Central Virginia Wine Festival: Saturday, May 12 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at SnagAJob Pavilion located in Innsbrook in Richmond.
3) Ash Law-Highland's 18th Annual Virginia WineFest: May 19-20 at Ash Lawn-Highland, Home of President James Monroe.
4) Rassawek Spring Jubilee Wine and Heritage Festival: May 19-20 in Goochland.
5) ValleyFest Beer and Wine Festival: May 26 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Massanutten Resort.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.