May 8, 2012
May is unofficially Wine Festival Month in central Virginia, and Edible Blue Ridge publisher Steve Russell joined CBS19's Michelle Rupp to run through all of your options.
1) Wine Festival at Monticello: Saturday, May 12 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Monticello. Reservation required.
2) Central Virginia Wine Festival: Saturday, May 12 from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. at SnagAJob Pavilion located in Innsbrook in Richmond.
3) Ash Law-Highland's 18th Annual Virginia WineFest: May 19-20 at Ash Lawn-Highland, Home of President James Monroe.
4) Rassawek Spring Jubilee Wine and Heritage Festival: May 19-20 in Goochland.
5) ValleyFest Beer and Wine Festival: May 26 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. at Massanutten Resort.
The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we only ask that you use your best judgment. E-mail is required, but will not be displayed with comment.
As a host Newsplex.com welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
If you have any ideas to improve the conversation or this section let us know. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
powered by Disqus