December 11, 2013
Showing most viewed stories from the past 24 hours updated daily
Updated: 5:27 PM
- Virginia 5th District Congressman Robert Hurt is introducing legislation that would decrease FDA fees on smaller drug manufacturers.
Updated: 1:10 PM
- A Nelson County judge issued a partial gag order in Randy Allen Taylor's trial for the abduction of Alexis Murphy. The order prevents lawyers and law enforcement officers from discussing the case.
Updated: 5:26 PM
- The court is allowing attorneys for Democrat Mark Herring and Republican Mark Obenshain access to a full array of election materials for the recount in the attorney general's race.
Updated: 12:36 PM
- A car crash on Meade Avenue sent one person to the hospital Tuesday night.
Updated: 12:19 PM
- Students at St. Anne's Belfield School are participating in "Dress Down" day to help the Hope Chest in Charlottesville gather clothing items.
Updated: 12:23 PM
- Charlottesville police are asking for the public's help in identifying suspects in the robbery of the Peach Mac Apple Specialist store.
More News Headlines