Fatal Nelson County Fire Ruled Accidental

February 13, 2008

Fire investigators say a deadly house fire in Nelson County that killed a mother and child two weeks ago was accidental.

The flames may have started in the living room or fireplace. The fire killed an 11-year-old boy and his mother. The boy's two sister's and their dad managed to escape.


The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we ask that you follow our rules for commenting. E-mail is required to comment on a story, but it will not be displayed with your comment. For complete rules, CLICK HERE. The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
powered by Disqus
The Charlottesville Newsplex 999 2nd Street S.E. Charlottesville, VA 22902 434.242.1919 – Main 434.220.7522 - Newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 15599107 - newsplex.com/a?a=15599107