February 13, 2008
Fire investigators say a deadly house fire in Nelson County that killed a mother and child two weeks ago was accidental.
The flames may have started in the living room or fireplace. The fire killed an 11-year-old boy and his mother. The boy's two sister's and their dad managed to escape.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.