December 27, 2005
A propane leak near the UVa observatory temporarily closed parts of McCormick Road today.
Fire officials responded to the Alden house on McCormick road just before noon. The leak came from a furnace in the basement.
Officials treated the leak before it became explosive. Luckily, the house is abandoned, so no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.