Candle Starts Fire, Fire Starts Fight

By: Venton D. Blandin
By: Venton D. Blandin

January 14, 2006

Many of those left in the dark due to high winds were also left in the cold.

Firefighters were called to the Trophy Chase apartments for a fire started by a candle that was knocked over.

The scene in the 2200 block of Commonwealth Drive became more interesting when police arrived.

According to officers, the fire caused a confrontation between neighbors on two floors.

The Charlottesville Newsplex 999 2nd Street S.E. Charlottesville, VA 22902 434.242.1919 – Main 434.220.7522 - Newsroom
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2202907 -
Gray Television, Inc.