A Scottsville family lost their home to a fire.
Fire crews spent the afternoon trying to put what remained of the two story home. When fire crews arrived the Davis's house was already fully engulfed in flames.
Owner Amy Davis was out at an appointment when she got the call that her house was on fire. By the time she got home, her house was totally destroyed.
The couple's son was working in an unattached workshop on the property when he heard the propane tank explode. He raced back over to the house. He tried to break in the front door to rescue the family dog, but it was too late.
Amy Davis says their family lost not only their home and sentimental belongings; they also lost their family dog.
If you want to help out this family, get in touch with the Red Cross.
The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we only ask that you use your best judgment. E-mail is required, but will not be displayed with comment.
As a host Newsplex.com welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
If you have any ideas to improve the conversation or this section let us know. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
powered by Disqus