June 9, 2014
Fridays After Five announces the second half of their summer schedule.
The line-up of performers features a variety of music styles from local artists.
Below is the schedule for the second-half for the free concert series at the nTelos Wireless Pavilion:
- July 11- Green Earrings (Steely Dan Covers)
- July 18- Second Draw (Jam Band Blue Grass)
- July 25- The Sally Rose Band (Honky Tonk Rock)
- Aug 1- Eli Cook (Psychedelic Blues)
- Aug 8- Baaba Seth (World Beat)
- Aug 15- We Are Star Children (Adventure Pop)
- Aug 22- The Currys (Folk Rock Harmonies)
- Aug 29- In Full (Rock, Soul, & Pop Hits)
- Sept 5- Tropikiimba (Afro-Latino Rhythms)
- Sept 12- The Skip Castro Band (Classic Boogie Woogie R&B)
Click on the link on the side to learn more.