WCAV-WVAW-WAHU | Charlottesville, Virginia | News, Weather & Sports

CO Scare at Barrack's Road Hair Cuttery


July 23, 2006

Six employees of the Hair Cuttery in Barracks Road Shopping Center had to be taken to the hospital after being exposed to Carbon Monoxide fumes. Charlottesville Police say a faulty water heater was the source of the leak.

The salon shut down following the late morning incident. They expect to be back open for business again on Monday.


The Charlottesville Newsplex 999 2nd Street S.E. Charlottesville, VA 22902 434.242.1919 – Main 434.220.7522 - Newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 3409046