October 23, 2006
Walkers along the Charlottesville's Downtown Mall got quite a distraction Monday morning.
Charlottesville firefighters were called to the Wachovia Bank for reports of smoke inside the building.
Crews say the smoke actually came from a storm grate nearby.
Firefighters believe it was started by a cigarette.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.