One family was evacuated and a street was closed off after a gas leak Thursday afternoon.
It happened just after 2PM on Lake Drive near the Farmington Country Club in Albemarle County.
Fire marshals say a landscaping company accidentally knocked the lid off a propane gas tank, leaking the gas into the air.
It took about an hour for the fire department to clear up the spill.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.