February 21, 2012
Albemarle police have arrested five people in connection to several thefts from vehicles and numerous other crimes in the Barracks Road and Georgetown Road areas.
Sgt. Darrell Byers says the arrests clear approximately 30 unsolved cases. The suspects are:
- Kenneth C. Washington, 42, of Crozet. Charged with one count of credit card fraud and one count of credit card larceny.
- Anthony N. Kilby, 29, of Charlottesville. Charged with two counts of credit card theft.
- Anthony A. Timberlake, 22, of Schulyer. Charged with four counts of burglary and nine counts of credit card theft.
- Wendell M. Burton, Jr., 21, of Charlottesville. Charged with four counts of burglary and nine counts of credit card theft.
- Dionte C. Barbour, 20, Charlottesville. Charged with four counts of burglary and nine counts of credit card theft.
Sgt. Byers says both Kilby and Washington were released on bond. The remaining suspects are being held at the Albemarle Charlottesville Regional Jail without bond.
The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we only ask that you use your best judgment. E-mail is required, but will not be displayed with comment.
As a host Newsplex.com welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
If you have any ideas to improve the conversation or this section let us know. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
powered by Disqus