WCAV WVAW WAHU | Charlottesville, Virginia | News, Weather & Sports Newsplex

Dryer Catches Fire at Portico Church

By: Brit Moorer Email
By: Brit Moorer Email

February 22, 2014

A minor fire Saturday night at Portico Church in Charlottesville.

Apparently a dryer caught fire.

An employee was inside the building at the time, smelled smoke, then extinguished it.

Fire crews arrived to the scene to make sure the fire was completely out.

No one was hurt.

Damage was minimal.


The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we ask that you follow our rules for commenting. E-mail is required to comment on a story, but it will not be displayed with your comment. For complete rules, CLICK HERE. The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
powered by Disqus
The Charlottesville Newsplex 999 2nd Street S.E. Charlottesville, VA 22902 434.242.1919 – Main 434.220.7522 - Newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 246724971 - newsplex.com/a?a=246724971