Aug. 12, 2014
Firefighters were called out to the University of Virginia around 3:30 p.m. Tuesday to put out a fire at Clark Hall.
Officials say a lithium battery pack inside a laptop caught fire. Police were apparently called to the scene as well. No injuries were reported.
UVa. tweeted out an “all clear” shortly after 4 p.m.
All clear. The smoke situation at Clark Hall has been resolved. http://t.co/rcvuEh88J8— UVA (@UVA) August 12, 2014
Clark Hall houses the Department of Environmental Sciences and a science library.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.