April 30, 2014
All the rain that has been pouring down on Central Virginia is having an impact on our roads, as creeks and rivers swell up.
The following roads are currently closed:
- 1400 Durrett Ridge Rd is closed at the bridge due to high water.
- 3200 Preddy Creek Rd is closed due to high water.
- 2100 Old Ivy Rd under the train trestle is completely flooded.
- 3600 Watts Passage is closed due to due to high water at the bridge.
- 790 Old Lynchburg Road has high water.
- 1500 Old Lynchburg Road has high water.
- Dyers Mill Road, off Scottsville Road, is closed due to flooding.
- Scottsville Road at Red Hill Road has high water in the northbound lane.
- Albevanna Springs Road has high water at the bridge.
- 700 James River Road at the Totier Creek has high water.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.