June 9, 2014
Fridays After Five announces the second half of their summer schedule.
The line-up of performers features a variety of music styles from local artists.
Below is the schedule for the second-half for the free concert series at the nTelos Wireless Pavilion:
- July 11- Green Earrings (Steely Dan Covers)
- July 18- Second Draw (Jam Band Blue Grass)
- July 25- The Sally Rose Band (Honky Tonk Rock)
- Aug 1- Eli Cook (Psychedelic Blues)
- Aug 8- Baaba Seth (World Beat)
- Aug 15- We Are Star Children (Adventure Pop)
- Aug 22- The Currys (Folk Rock Harmonies)
- Aug 29- In Full (Rock, Soul, & Pop Hits)
- Sept 5- Tropikiimba (Afro-Latino Rhythms)
- Sept 12- The Skip Castro Band (Classic Boogie Woogie R&B)
Click on the link on the side to learn more.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.