- Shriner's is a fraternal and civic organization that helps children with special needs. The group of men sends children to one of their 22 accredited hospitals where all treatment is done for free, and they will be screening children in Green County.
- A Charlottesville man was outside his home, holding his son when he was brutally gunned down. That was in 1999. Police say they know who did it. They've known for years. But this cold blooded killer may never be brought to justice.
- One down and several more to go. Kizzie Walker was captured by Charlottesville police late this afternoon. All thanks to a viewer who saw our special report last night on fugitives walking our streets.
- Taken out was a man believed to be in his upper sixties. Once outside, emergency medical technicians, worked to resuscitate him. However, the fire that ripped through his home, got the best of him.
- The 2,300 acre historic Bundoran Farm in southern Albemarle County will be preserved. According to the new owner, Qroe Farm, the proposed plan is to keep about ninety percent of the land undeveloped.
- Planting trees was part of the lesson plan at Ivy Creek School. Albemarle County Firefighters helped a dozen kids dig holes and pat the soil in order to plant the perfect tree in honor of Arbor Day.
- Charlottesville City Council members have proposed raising the utility rates by about five percent this year. The rate increase would impact water, sewer and gas rates for resident and business owners.