- For the first time, Nelson County is ready to pay their emergency rescue workers. For years, Wintergreen Fire and Rescue answered Nelson County emergency calls. But that may soon change.
- Members of secret societies are said to be responsible for leaving secret notes under chairs, making speeches in disguise, and running through parties in costume--but how much do we really know about them?
- Several inches of snow fell in the Charlottesville area, but with the persistence of the Virginia Department of Transportation and Charlottesville Public works, it was smooth sailing for drivers in the Commonwealth.
- Nowadays you can't walk down the street or go to the gym without seeing someone listening to a portable music player, such as an I-pod.
But as their popularity continues to grow - so are concerns about long term hearing damage.
- For years, some Charlottesville City parks have been in need of some tender love and care. Tonight, Charlottesville City Council took on that matter and addressed ways to fix the problem.