- High school students are pushed to the limit during physical education, which puts them at risk for cardiac arrest. A local high school is doing its part to make sure that never happens here.
- His time in the legislative arena spans nearly 25 years and now Delegate for the 57th district, Mitch Van Yahres, is finally calling it quits.
So what's next for this longtime commonwealth politician?
- Charlottesville police are asking for your help to catch a bank robber. They released surveillance video from the December robbery of the Sun Trust Bank on Ivy Rd. hoping some will come forward with information.
- It's been one year since a major tire fire broke out in the back of a Cismont home that alerted authorities to the illegal landfill the homeowners had in their backyard for over 30 years.
- Firefighters responded to an apartment fire on Prospect Avenue last night. Early information from the scene indicates a woman was cooking with grease. She dropped it on the floor, sparking the fire.