- One down and several more to go. Kizzie Walker was captured by Charlottesville police late this afternoon. All thanks to a viewer who saw our special report last night on fugitives walking our streets.
- Taken out was a man believed to be in his upper sixties. Once outside, emergency medical technicians, worked to resuscitate him. However, the fire that ripped through his home, got the best of him.
- The 2,300 acre historic Bundoran Farm in southern Albemarle County will be preserved. According to the new owner, Qroe Farm, the proposed plan is to keep about ninety percent of the land undeveloped.
- Planting trees was part of the lesson plan at Ivy Creek School. Albemarle County Firefighters helped a dozen kids dig holes and pat the soil in order to plant the perfect tree in honor of Arbor Day.
- Charlottesville City Council members have proposed raising the utility rates by about five percent this year. The rate increase would impact water, sewer and gas rates for resident and business owners.
- Some of the Hispanic community in Charlottesville is weighing in on President Bush's immigration speech from last night. The people we spoke this say overall, the speech was positive.