- Come July 1, members of Charlottesville's City Council will all be Democrats. Although the city is no stranger to an all Democratic council, what changes, if any will it bring to future decision making this time around?
- MySpace. Facebook. Friendster. All of these websites are hugely popular with teens and college students. But there have been a number of questions raised about how safe they are, and how private they are.
- Contrary to what some voters may think, election officials don't just sit around a precinct and talk. The staffers usually start their day around 5:00a.m., and end as late as 8:00p.m.
- While staying here in Charlottesville to compete in the Boyd Tinsley USTA Women's Pro Championship, players have the opportunity to give back to the community of Charlottesville by speaking with various elementary schools.
- How long should a person be able drive before they're asked to stop, or decide to get out from behind the wheel? It's a difficult question that many elderly drivers will more than likely have to face at some point in their lifetime.