- According to the Census Bureau, Hispanics are now the largest ethnic group in the country. Officials said the challenge is the language barrier. Just how well do the local police departments measure up?
- A recent study conducted by the Commonwealth Fund, shows that men are three times less likely to visit a doctor than their female counterparts. This weekend a group of local physicians sought to take a chunk out of the number by hosting a men's health fair.
- Eighteen more graves have been found on UVa's expansion site. Officials originally thought the graves were of a free black slaves family. But, now officials believe all of these remains are part of a "lost" 19th century cemetery.
- International Rescue officials are working to free seven sailors aboard a Russian mini-submarine that's stranded on the ocean floor. Find out more about the latest rescue efforts.
- Depression affects more than 18 million adults every year, reported the National Institute of Mental Heath, but a new study is finishing that could bring new hope for people battling depression.