- Sunday evening, even though UVA was eliminated and the crowd at Davenport Field was significantly smaller, there was at least one couple who were just out to enjoy an evening at the ballpark.
- The judge decided there was enough evidence against Jill Rowe to send the case to a grand jury. Rowe was arrested back in April for allegedly taking about $200 from the Madison Primary Parent Teacher Organization.
- Monday is the day the Charlottesville assisted living facility aloha house must shut its doors. A judge ordered the operator of the facility and its residents to vacate the property by the 5th.
- The city asked residents what they want Charlottesville to be like in five years, and through small groups and groups discussions, the city said they got the feedback they wanted.
- Newsweek Magazine ranked Charlottesville High School in the top five percent of high schools in the country. School officials said the rank was based on the number of advanced placement tests the students took last year.