- A high speed car chase through two counties ended with an arrest. The women driving is now sitting in Albemarle Charlottesville Regional Jail, but not before eluding police for 30 miles.
- It feels a lot like spring outside, but often this time of the year brings lots of wintry weather. Despite the weather, officials in our area are getting prepared to handle a weather disaster.
- There was a big scare for some Monticello Avenue residents Wednesday afternoon, this after the driver of a pick-up truck ran up on the sidewalk and then plowed into oncoming traffic.
- If you go around Charlottesville and ask most people how they felt about President Bush's State of the Union Address last night, it doesn't take much to get an opinion out of some people, that's if they even watched it.
- The 78-year-old widow of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. passed away early Tuesday morning at a medical center in Mexico, where she was being treated after suffering a massive stroke and heart attack last summer.