- A recent study conducted by the Commonwealth Fund, shows that men are three times less likely to visit a doctor than their female counterparts. This weekend a group of local physicians sought to take a chunk out of the number by hosting a men's health fair.
- Eighteen more graves have been found on UVa's expansion site. Officials originally thought the graves were of a free black slaves family. But, now officials believe all of these remains are part of a "lost" 19th century cemetery.
- International Rescue officials are working to free seven sailors aboard a Russian mini-submarine that's stranded on the ocean floor. Find out more about the latest rescue efforts.
- Depression affects more than 18 million adults every year, reported the National Institute of Mental Heath, but a new study is finishing that could bring new hope for people battling depression.
- With the success of bikes and officers fighting crime on the downtown mall, it's no wonder the city's police department is looking for ways to grow to protect those along West Main Street.