- Bullying is a problem that effects every school in America, but one Albemarle County school may have a solution. So far, the surveys show the bully prevention program has been successful.
- Students were still standing their ground at UVA on Thursday night. Since Wednesday morning, 17 students were inside Madison Hall and dozens more are gathered out front. None of them said they were going to budge.
- The battle over living wage for workers at the University of Virginia continues. UVA President, John Casteen, addressed the students who have been sitting outside his office for the second day in a row.
- American Idol contestant, Chris Daughtry, hit the stage again Tuesday.
According to Daughtry's mother, seeing the former Fluco perform right before your eyes is quite an experience.
- Law enforcement has been tight lipped about the details surrounding four students’ plans to blow up Albemarle County schools but finally we are learning more about what the kids were plotting as one of the teens involved in the plan is sentenced.
- Over a dozen students camped out inside Madison Hall, sitting just inches from President John Casteen's door. They said they were going to sit there until the University of Virginia commits to a real living wage.