- Virginia's House and Senate have approved their own versions of the state budget, and the main difference in the two plans is the how they will come up with money for transportation.
- Officials with the Charlottesville Pavilion are looking at ways to lower some of the noise levels coming from the stage. This comes after they received over a dozen complaints from nearby residents last year.
- Through technology, we no longer have to hand over a credit card for a cashier to swipe. But do the new credit card machines make it more convenient for the customer or easier for thieves to get away with your cash?
- Many people take calcium and vitamin D supplements to strengthen their bones, but now researchers have found those supplements may not help bone health as much as we first thought.
- It's the American dream to own your own home and nowadays more single women are making that dream come true. For the first time in history single women are surpassing single men when it comes to buying their first homes.
- A group of kids from Charlottesville attended Wednesday night's UVA basketball game. They were there with officers from the Charlottesville Police Department as part of a group bringing the police and children together.
- It seems researchers have come up with studies and tests for everything these days and now there's another one to add to the list. Some researchers now claim a new test can predict when a person will die.