- Charlottesville Police arrest the man Albemarle County Police have been hunting for since Tuesday night. Police say a call to 911 led them to 19-year-old Adrian Jamal Howard Wednesday evening.
- It's going to be a long winter as people in Virginia are bracing for a rise in natural gas and oil prices. A prediction that heating costs could go up by 50 percent has some residents shaking in their boots, literally.
- For months, officials from the Albemarle County Fire and Rescue and Charlottesville City Fire and Rescue have talked about consolidating resources. Today, that plan came one step closer to a realization.
- The attempted murder trial of pediatrician Dr. Iain Gainov began Tuesday in Albemarle County Circuit Court. The doctor is accused of three counts of child abuse. In one of those incidents his daughter almost died.
- Charlottesville Catholic School made history as they became the first school in the area to receive the U.S. Department of Education's "2005 No Child Left Behind Blue Ribbon Award."
- If you are expecting to vote at the polls in November and you haven't registered to vote just yet, you still have a little time. Tuesday marks the last day for voters to register to vote during the November 8, Virginia Gubernatorial Election.
- At the final leg of the Governor's race the two candidates, Tim Kaine and Jerry Kilgore, squared off and even answered some tough questions from the public, setting a record for the number of subjects covered in one hour.