- It may not have been very cold outside today, but winter is just around the corner. That means it's important to make sure your car is ready for his arrival. Read more on how you can winter proof your car.
- Autism is defined as a developmental disability that by age three will effects children's non-verbal and verbal communication. But, the question that has yet to be answered is how these seemingly perfect children come down with such a debilitating disorder?
- The Federal Drug Administration is warning women choosing to use the Ortho Evra birth control patch over the pill that they're putting themselves at higher risk for serious side effects.
- Governor Mark Warner has already vowed that he is not running against incumbent George Allen next year for Senate. However, this leaves the door open for a run at the 2008 Presidential election.
- It's a day dedicated to those who died serving our country. And on this Veteran?s Day, armed service men and women from Charlottesville and Albemarle County gathered to honor their comrades lost in war.
- West Main Street is one of the busiest streets in Charlottesville, and now the city's trying to fix the problem. They're starting to apply a new project called the Intelligent Transportation System.
- Students in our area are doing better in school and now more are staying out of trouble. That's according to the Stepping Stones report that was released by the Charlottesville-Albemarle Commission on Children and Families.
- The nation's best FBI and geographic profilers have been called in to help local police in their hunt for the Charlottesville serial rapist. These profilers have helped police narrow their search for this dangerous serial predator.
- Just two days after the election for the Governor of Virginia, the Center for Politics hosted an analysis luncheon. The host, Larry Sabato said both candidates made good and bad political moves during the campaign.
- Since 1997 the Charlottesville serial rapist has struck again and again and each time he has managed to elude police. Are they any closer to catching this brutal predator? And what will it take to find justice for his victims?