- Soon every cop car in Charlottesville will have a camera. Charlottesville and Danville police applied for a grand that will equipped every patrol car with a dashboard video camera.
- For most people, Thanksgiving means mashed potatoes and desserts galore, but for diabetics, it's a different story. There's still a way that people suffering from this disease can indulge on Turkey Day, without the guilt.
- Last week, we brought you a story on how employees at The Salvation Army are knitting items to keep the homeless warm. Since that story aired, The Salvation Army has had a great response.
- The U.S. Public Interest Research Group released a survey warning parents about toy hazards. The usual balloons and yo-yo's made it on the list of this years most dangerous toys. Other things on the list include noise.
- With two women possibly attacked by the same armed robber, you may be wondering how you can protect yourself if you were ever in a similar situation, especially if you have never taken a self defense class.