- Drivers agree parking violators should be fined but they believe the parking laws and signage should be clear and visible. The fine print on the tickets state, ?this fine doubles if not paid within 96 hours.?
- These days, there are more SUVs and pick-up trucks on the road than any other vehicle and the bigger the vehicle the harder they crash. Insurance Institute for Highway Safety conducted a new study on side impact crashes on minivans.
- In an interview on Good Morning Charlottesville, David Toscano, Democratic candidate for the House of Delegates shared his ideas for improving education, easing heating costs, and promoting economic growth in the 57th District.
- The IRS is looking for thousands of people across Virginia and before you run and hide they're not trying to take your money. They want to give you money. In Virginia, there's almost $2,000,000 in unclaimed tax refund checks waiting to be picked up.
- With the winter months on the way, drivers are likely to spot more deer when driving about, and many of them are smashing into them. Officials in our area say the number of those types of crashes are up from this time last year.
- Students at Agnor-Hurt Elementary jumped back in time to the 18th Century and got a history lesson in an authentic wigwam. The school transformed their play area into a Monacan Indian Nation village.