- More than 50 break-ins in the city in recent weeks and a string of burglaries in Albemarle County. Now police have two men in custody and tonight there's new information as to who these suspects are.
- The University of Virginia School of Nursing provides tours to journalist, legislative officials and policy experts to push for policies that will provide more aid to benefit nursing programs during the national shortage.
- Rosa Parks refusal to give up her seat on a bus sparked the modern civil rights movement. Parks passed away last night at a Detroit hospital at the age of 92. And although she's gone, her memory is still very much alive.
- With the Charlottesville area growing by leaps and bounds, traffic and congestion have become a major problem. That congestion is causing officials to divert traffic from neighborhoods causing more problems.
- More and more people are turning to alternative heating devices this winter. They're hoping to save a buck on high heating costs, but before you go out and buy a portable heater, there are a few safety tips you should keep in mind.