- Charlottesville Catholic School made history as they became the first school in the area to receive the U.S. Department of Education's "2005 No Child Left Behind Blue Ribbon Award."
- If you are expecting to vote at the polls in November and you haven't registered to vote just yet, you still have a little time. Tuesday marks the last day for voters to register to vote during the November 8, Virginia Gubernatorial Election.
- At the final leg of the Governor's race the two candidates, Tim Kaine and Jerry Kilgore, squared off and even answered some tough questions from the public, setting a record for the number of subjects covered in one hour.
- There will only be two candidates going head-to-head in this Sunday's televised gubernatorial debate. In a last-ditch effort, independent candidate for Virginia governor Russ Potts filed a lawsuit trying to force the debate's sponsors to include him.
- It is the biggest condominium conversion boom in two decades, some said. Condo developers are swarming to transform rental properties into condos. But what about the displaced renters?
- There's been a break in the case of a missing Virginia Commonwealth University freshman. Police have now positively identified the body recovered outside of Richmond as that of Taylor Behl. She disappeared one month ago.