- Chris Harrison has broken away from football and is now an entrepreneur. He and Torrance Hampton are the proud owners of the new Nextel store at Hollymead Town Center across from Target.
- The open house meant time for children to meet their new teachers and see their new classrooms. Thanks to First United Methodist Church this year all of the kids at Jackson-Via will have everything they need to learn.
- Cindy Sheehan, the mother of a fallen soldier, continues to protest outside President Bush's Texas ranch. People as far and wide as Iowa and Washington DC to right here in Charlottesville are joining her vigil.
- People want to get to their destinations quickly, which is often hard to do when you're traveling on Route 29. A new plan that might change that for those who are traveling towards Ruckersville.
- Women taking daily amounts of non-aspirin painkillers may want to see a doctor. A new study out of Harvard Medical School shows that women who take at least one extra strength Tylenol per day are twice as likely to develop high blood pressure.
- Gas in Charlottesville is the highest it has ever been. AAA reports that a gallon averaged at $2.41 cents. We've all heard rumors about how to save gas, but which one of these myths are actually true?