- Have you ever bought a bottle of Virginia wine and then sent it to someone as a gift? If you have, you might have been breaking the law. But thanks to a Supreme Court ruling, not any more.
- People that have tried a body wrap say it's a fast and easy way to lose inches, but a UVA doctor says the procedure is not healthy for everyone. This is the second of a two-part series on Body Wraps.
- The saga continues for David Nicholson who sold the flag on eBay that he claims flew at the Pentagon on 9/11. He filed a lawsuit in Orange County Circuit Court looking to get back what he thinks is rightfully his.
- Ideas thrown out to help us handle growth of the future circled around the core elements of 'Places 29' which are education, public safety and security, population, and attractions.
- More than 40 million Americans are living with severe pain and for many of them, the painkillers their doctors prescribe can become addictive. The UVA Pain Clinic is working hard to prevent this.