- Men have been looking for ways to keep their hair for years, but now some are trying to remove it and there is a procedure, catching on with men, that eliminates body hair permanently.
- Internet fraud is becoming more and more prevalent as 47 million American users log on. Now, a new way of identity theft may be making its way to your computer keystroke by keystroke.
- Typically, a good book will take about four to six months to go gold and very few reach platinum in their first year of publication. 'Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince' achieved platinum in one day.
- They're here...UVa's class of 2009. You can see them all around campus donning their orange folders and name tags. The University's first of nine orientation sessions kicked off Monday.
- The popular video game "Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas" has been getting unfavorable reviews for it's intense violence and pornography. Some said it's getting into the hands of children, and now Senator Hillary Clinton is getting involved.
- The sale of the next "Harry Potter" book is expected to break all publishers' records, with an estimate of ten million copies being sold within the first 24 hours. And much of these sales are to kids.