February 24, 2012
Norfolk fire officials say an elderly man has died from injuries suffered when his clothing caught fire in a grocery store restroom.
Norfolk Fire and Rescue tells media outlets that 80-year-old Willie Beasley died Wednesday.
The incident occurred Feb. 4 at a Farm Fresh store in Ghent. Investigators say Beasley accidentally set his clothing on fire but haven't released details.
The accident remains under investigation.
The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we only ask that you use your best judgment. E-mail is required, but will not be displayed with comment.
As a host Newsplex.com welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
If you have any ideas to improve the conversation or this section let us know. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
powered by Disqus
|There are currently no active polls at this time.
Click here to view other polls on our site and past poll results.