August 9, 2005
A fire that destroyed a home in Albemarle County Monday is being ruled an accident. Officials say the fire in the Raintree subdivision appeared to have started in the garage in some wiring next to an exhaust fan.
It took firefighters over five hours to put out the fire. Two firefighters suffered heat exhaustion and one woman inside was treated for stress-induced symptoms. Everything inside the home was a total loss.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.