January 14, 2006
Many of those left in the dark due to high winds were also left in the cold.
Firefighters were called to the Trophy Chase apartments for a fire started by a candle that was knocked over.
The scene in the 2200 block of Commonwealth Drive became more interesting when police arrived.
According to officers, the fire caused a confrontation between neighbors on two floors.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.