July 23, 2006
Six employees of the Hair Cuttery in Barracks Road Shopping Center had to be taken to the hospital after being exposed to Carbon Monoxide fumes. Charlottesville Police say a faulty water heater was the source of the leak.
The salon shut down following the late morning incident. They expect to be back open for business again on Monday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.