August 5, 2006
A 13 month old girl died in a house fire in Culpeper. Several of Amira Norwood's family members managed to escape the house Thursday.
Her grandmother even tried to crawl through a window to save the girl. Investigators think bad wiring in an air conditioner started the fire. They also say the home did not have smoke detectors.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.