WCAV-WVAW-WAHU | Charlottesville, Virginia | News

Bedroom Fire Inside Garrett Square Apartment

By: Venton Blandin
By: Venton Blandin

September 22, 2006

Firefighters in Charlottesville say a child playing with matches is what started a fire at Garrett Square.

They were called to a bedroom fire inside an apartment just before 8:00 a.m. Friday.

A mother and her 3-year-old child were inside the apartment at the time.

No one was hurt.


The Charlottesville Newsplex 999 2nd Street S.E. Charlottesville, VA 22902 434.242.1919 – Main 434.220.7522 - Newsroom
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 4209576 - newsplex.com/a?a=4209576