July 3, 2014
As you get ready to celebrate Independence Day, have you ever wondered if you could pass the U.S. naturalization test?
Applicants must get at least six out of 10 questions correct from the list of 100 in order to pass the civics portion of the naturalization interview.
- What is an amendment?
- When must all men register for the Selective Service?
- There were 13 original states. Name three
- Who makes federal laws?
- How many justices are on the Supreme Court?
- Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?
- Name one American Indian tribe in the United States
- What are two Cabinet-level positions?
- There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
- Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the states. What is one power of the states?
Click on the link on the side of the page to see all 100 questions and their answer from the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.