August 24, 2013
An Albemarle County family lost its trailer home early Saturday morning after a devastating fire.
The fire broke out around 3:15 a.m. Saturday on Diamond Court in the Southwood community.
A child ran to a neighbor's house to report the fire, saying his mom was inside.
One person was taken to the University of Virginia Medical Center for unknown injuries.
Crews say the fire started with a power strip in the living room. The home is considered a total loss, with damage estimates around $45,000.
The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we only ask that you use your best judgment. E-mail is required, but will not be displayed with comment.
As a host Newsplex.com welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
If you have any ideas to improve the conversation or this section let us know. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
powered by Disqus