December 12, 2012
Some Albemarle County residents are back in their homes after being forced out by a gas leak.
Shortly after 9:45 Wednesday morning, a crew that was using a trenching machine hit a gas line on Shady Forest Way.
Several people were evacuated from the Northwood Apartments until crews could fix the leak.
The comments sections of Newsplex.com are designed for thoughtful, intelligent conversation and debate. We want to hear from our viewers, but we only ask that you use your best judgment. E-mail is required, but will not be displayed with comment.
As a host Newsplex.com welcomes a wide spectrum of opinions. However this is a site that we host. We have a responsibility to all our readers to try to keep our comment section fair and decent. For that reason The Newsplex reserves the right to not post or to remove any comment.
If you have any ideas to improve the conversation or this section let us know. Send an e-mail to email@example.com.
powered by Disqus