January 8, 2013
A light fixture sparked a small electrical fire in downtown Charlottesville on Tuesday.
Fire fighters were called to Water Street near the Downtown Mall Tuesday morning for reports of smoke in a building. A ballast inside a light malfunctioned and started smoking.
The street was closed for less than a half hour.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.