- The woman charged with leading Louisa County deputies on a high speed car chase Saturday is undergoing psychiatric help. Officials say it's one of their strangest cases yet and was all caught on tape.
- Some of Charles Shifflett's accusers held a rally at a Culpeper park to offer support of abused children and urge them to come forward. Shifflett's own brother showed his support for victims of abuse.
- Some people may have been dragging today, but not necessarily because it's Monday. Chances are it could've had something to do with Daylight Saving Time. We're talking about your sleeping habits.
- Mountainside Assisted Living Facility has been funded by the state, Albemarle County and also the City of Charlottesville for the past three years. But this year the proposed budget does not include Mountainside at all.
- A bizarre car accident occurred tonight in Fluvanna County. The car in the accident rolled over entirely, landing back on it's wheels. The driver then kept going, only to realize moments later that a passenger in the car had been thrown out of the vehicle.
- Swedish ambassadors took a tour of the United States and their last stop was in Charlottesville. They're participating in a study tour which focuses on child care, emergency preparedness, and education in the United States.
- Attorney's for the City of Charlottesville and plaintiff Larry Monroe were back at it again in Federal Court. The City was petitioning that the case be thrown out because they say it had already been decided in a State Court.
- McGuffy Park in downtown Charlottesville has been around for over 60 years, and not much has changed, until now. Residents nearby are putting their own money in to give the old park a face lift.