- The cost of gas for your car may be dropping--but we aren't seeing the trend with home heating bills. Local leaders discussed ways to help those in need and keep people safe at a public meeting.
- Autism is defined as a developmental disability that by age three will effects children's non-verbal and verbal communication. But, the question that has yet to be answered is how these seemingly perfect children come down with such a debilitating disorder?
- Governor Mark Warner has already vowed that he is not running against incumbent George Allen next year for Senate. However, this leaves the door open for a run at the 2008 Presidential election.
- West Main Street is one of the busiest streets in Charlottesville, and now the city's trying to fix the problem. They're starting to apply a new project called the Intelligent Transportation System.
- Students in our area are doing better in school and now more are staying out of trouble. That's according to the Stepping Stones report that was released by the Charlottesville-Albemarle Commission on Children and Families.
- The nation's best FBI and geographic profilers have been called in to help local police in their hunt for the Charlottesville serial rapist. These profilers have helped police narrow their search for this dangerous serial predator.
- Just two days after the election for the Governor of Virginia, the Center for Politics hosted an analysis luncheon. The host, Larry Sabato said both candidates made good and bad political moves during the campaign.
- Since 1997 the Charlottesville serial rapist has struck again and again and each time he has managed to elude police. Are they any closer to catching this brutal predator? And what will it take to find justice for his victims?