- Women taking daily amounts of non-aspirin painkillers may want to see a doctor. A new study out of Harvard Medical School shows that women who take at least one extra strength Tylenol per day are twice as likely to develop high blood pressure.
- Gas in Charlottesville is the highest it has ever been. AAA reports that a gallon averaged at $2.41 cents. We've all heard rumors about how to save gas, but which one of these myths are actually true?
- Regular-grade gas is now up to $2.49 per gallon in Charlottesville. However, experts said you can still save as prices soar. Timing is everything when it comes to saving at the pump.
- The race for governor is heating up; in fact, a recent poll shows that the democratic candidate and republican candidate are in a dead heat. Lt. Governor Tim Kaine stopped by the Newsplex to answer questions.
- Residents say they have complained about Old Lynchburg Rd, in Albemarle County, saying it just isn't safe. But the Virginia Department of Transportation said it has not heard any of those complaints.